Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Any social media competition on either of our Rye River Brewery or McGargles (the ‘Promoter’) social accounts (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
4. No purchase necessary. To enter a competition, you will be asked to either Like, Comment on, Share or Retweet a post on either of our Rye River Brewery or McGargles social media accounts. The closing date for entry is one week after the post was published.
5. The winner will be drawn at random one week after the post was published and may be asked to provide an address via private message so that a delivery of the prize can be completed. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If an entrant doesn’t respond to the announcement that they have won the competition within 5 days, an alternative winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s discretion.
7. Prize offered as stated on post. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize, however the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Allocation of Prize will be to the individual only. The Prize winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize.
9. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity with their given consent.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions [in the event of any unforeseen circumstances] without notice.
11. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
13. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
14. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner as per Term 5 above and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
15. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, including the GDPR and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promoter: Rye River Brewery, Celbridge, Co Kildare